12 June 2013

The Liquorice Whippets in Black and White

As part of my engraving process, I like to produce a black and white edition and a colour edition when it seems appropriate for the design and I feel the image is strong enough to be carried into black and white, or vice versa . This was the case with LIQUORICE WHIPPETS ON ECCLES SEA WALL. Due to the popularity of the colour edition being currently exhibited at the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition, London, I thought it would be interesting for you to see this black and white edition..
Liquorice Whippets on Eccles Sea Wall 
Engraved limited edition print by Neil Bousfield, 2013
Image size(mm) 120w x 195h
This edition of 24 is for sale priced at £100 plus £10 p+p (UK Delivery). Please contact me if you wish to purchase a copy by posting a comment, or by contacting me. Thank you.